Tuesday, August 24, 2010

WHen i was a kid and this one time i bit off my finger nail and then started pookin my penis with it ( i dunna

ehy but i did, and then on accident the fingernail went thorugh my skin ( kind of looking like if you put a nail or something through the hurtless skin part of your finger tip ) but i think its only the skin cause it just looks like someone sticking a needle in a thin piece of quilt and following thorugh to the other side lol. I am 14 years old and this was about around age 10 i think, will this honestly and truthly affect anything about but it hasnt healed up i guess cause its a legit piercing hole thingy lol. But im pretty sure its skinn deep though , and plus when i was a baby i had surgery done to my penis cause it was disformed lol. Will this affect or have any genetic mess-up or malfunctions to my penis acting normal. It ahs no problems now really....except this tiny piecrcing lol. Thanykou!!!WHen i was a kid and this one time i bit off my finger nail and then started pookin my penis with it ( i dunna
no its just like a piercing its probably healed over now,but I wont ask to lookWHen i was a kid and this one time i bit off my finger nail and then started pookin my penis with it ( i dunna
I don't think so but I would have a doctor look at it . Better safe then sorry. It should have no effect on your sperm count
  • cover girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment