Saturday, August 21, 2010

I was swimmin in a lake today when I stepped on a stick. A peice of it must of got in my toe nail.?

It is a little peice, not big at all. But should I move it right away or would it eventuallly come out. It isn't deep in the nail, it is on the edge of my nail. If i remove it should i use anything to help??? please answerI was swimmin in a lake today when I stepped on a stick. A peice of it must of got in my toe nail.?
i would remove it and put antibacterial spray then ointment on it and bandage it for a couple of days.. leaving it in can lead to infections.I was swimmin in a lake today when I stepped on a stick. A peice of it must of got in my toe nail.?
take it out. i don't know all the details, so I can't say use this, or use that, but I would use tweezers and try to dig to it. Make sure you can see well - bright light, magnifying glasses if needed....
you should see a Dr. and ask about getting a tetanus shot. puncture wounds should be looked at.
hahahahahah its not that hard take finger nail clippers and just clip it of hahahahahah funny dude

No comments:

Post a Comment