Thursday, August 5, 2010

I have no more nail polish remover and no money what is an alternitive for it?

borrow some from a friend? or go to the dollar store? Or just scrape it off.I have no more nail polish remover and no money what is an alternitive for it?
what i sometimes do is paint a coat of clear nail varnish over it or another colour that i dont use as often and wipe it off straight away before its dried,and it will take the coat beneath it off aswell.works everytime!I have no more nail polish remover and no money what is an alternitive for it?
remover cost like 3 dollars! you dont even have three dollers? well if your homeless adn dont have any money than you should be worring about food and shelter not nail polish. how do u have internet axess. haha k ill stop now
eat your nails
I scrape it off when I don't have any more nail polish remover.
well i usually just chip it off when that happens, but it probably isn't good for your nails ;)
yeah i soak my nails in hot water for about 1 or two minutes then scrub hard, and just like chip it off.
alcahol swabs
You could use alcohol.

No comments:

Post a Comment