Saturday, August 21, 2010

I was running up the stairs and i got the wallpaper stuck under my nail as i ran past it....?

wat should i do





it hurts so much





iv tried to take it out with a pin a toothpik and even tried cutting and pull my nail off





its not working and its really painful





will it ever come out





will i die or get a disease from the bacteriaI was running up the stairs and i got the wallpaper stuck under my nail as i ran past it....?
Put your hands in warm soapy water (use washing up liquid if you want or soft soap) it will soften it out gently.


Stop picking it you will cause an infection !!!I was running up the stairs and i got the wallpaper stuck under my nail as i ran past it....?
soak your finger and it will come out like soak it in hot water as hot as you van deal with also try peroxide that bubbles .
serves you right for having wallpaper.
.... smartie :)
Ouch, soak your hand in antiseptic
use a tweezer

No comments:

Post a Comment