Thursday, August 5, 2010

Cant stop biting my nails and the skin around it ?

There is this one finger the i bite all the skin up the tip of my finger I know it is gross but I just painted the skin with nail polish so it will taste gross, but I dont think this will work please help me.Cant stop biting my nails and the skin around it ?
???Cant stop biting my nails and the skin around it ?
Wear gloves for 30 days, and try not to look at that hand at all when you take it off for showers, washing your hand, etc. After 30 days take a look - you'll love it so much, you'll never bite your finger again!
people usually bite their nails if their nervous or anxious. try find something else to do with ur fingers like a craft project or something. what u could do is make a progress booklet or something. get a picture of ur nails before and after. reward ur self if u can keep ur nails un bitten for 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month etc.





chilly powder rubbed on ur nails myt do the trick :)





buy fake nails that stay on for a while and ur nails will have time to grow underneath.





get them decorated and ur nails will look so good u wont want to bite them !! :) x
well,,,


i used to bite my nails too lol,,,


but then i found this stuff called nail the habit and its tates vile,,,


everytime you go to bite your nails a vile taste will go in your mouth its desgustiong,,, x
Think how nice your nails could look if you didnt bite them


Putting on fake nails would stop you from being able to bite your nails though :)
continue u are recycling minerals which are essential for the body

No comments:

Post a Comment