Thursday, August 5, 2010

My brother has a habit of cutting the skin and nails from around his fingers and eating it. What is wrong?

He does this almost everyday?





How can i stop him.My brother has a habit of cutting the skin and nails from around his fingers and eating it. What is wrong?
um.....try putting tape over his fingers or maybe soak his fingers in vinegar so when he tries to eat it, it will taste weird and maybe he'll stop?





hope this helpsMy brother has a habit of cutting the skin and nails from around his fingers and eating it. What is wrong?
How old is he? It could be a number of things. It sounds like a nervous/anxiety disorder, maybe? I'm not a professional by any means, but maybe you should take him to a doctor and find out what is going on. I used to be a regular nail biter, it was hard to stop but I did.
There is a clear nail polish out on the market where when he puts his finger in his mouth they taste bidder. My mom got some when my little sister got into the habit of chewing on her nails.





Sorry i don't know the name of the product, or where she got it. try googling it

No comments:

Post a Comment