Saturday, August 21, 2010

I was pulling off my tips off my real nail && i pulled off my natrual nail too...only the tip of it....?

the area u cut....%26amp;%26amp; i cn c my nail bed...will it grow back =(I was pulling off my tips off my real nail %26amp;%26amp; i pulled off my natrual nail too...only the tip of it....?
Yeah, that happens to me alot. Don't worry about it.I was pulling off my tips off my real nail %26amp;%26amp; i pulled off my natrual nail too...only the tip of it....?
OUCH! that just happened to me but yea its gna grow back but try not to lik u know pick or watever @ it . its gna hurt and ur gna want to take a tylonel for the pain .. will u answer my question im in desperate need of help ! thanx ! in adv.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Maybe, you shouldn't have pulled them off. And, also when you clip your nails, doesn't it grow again that you just have to clip them again later. Yes, it will grow back.
Yeah it will grow back trust me my cuz accidentally slammed my finger into a door and the nail ripped of it hurt 4 a while but grew back eventually. Didn't really take long tho, but good luck with that : ).
Just be patient it will grow back pretty soon


if you want it back FAST go down to your local chemist and ask if they have any nail polish that could help make it grow faster


there should be something.....


=] Good Luck
yeah ur nail will grow back it will be really weak and probably break...next time use fingernail polish and a nail cleaner to take off ur nails. lift the sides and bottom first before taking off the nail.
of course it will grow back. why wouldnt it? from now on,


.soak your fingers in hot soapy water then take your tips off.
yes it will grow back, unless your nails dont grow like the rest of the human population. Im sure common sense could of told you that though
Yes,

No comments:

Post a Comment