Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can i make my nail in the big toe grow faster? or will it ever grow back? please help me..?

please help me..i got my big toe nail trimmed..almost half of it was trimmed away because it ';died'; *(sorry for the term; i know nails are dead cells) after i worn a very tight shoes. my feet looked so horrible, it makes me so worried... its summer time and i cant even wear the sandals that i like any longer... help pleaseHow can i make my nail in the big toe grow faster? or will it ever grow back? please help me..?
all you need to do is by some green tea nail polish,it will make your nail grow in 3 days :)How can i make my nail in the big toe grow faster? or will it ever grow back? please help me..?
lol,see?


it really does work :)

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment