Thursday, August 5, 2010

Why does it give people chills when you scratch your nails on a chalkboard?

DOES it give you chills?


Anyone know why?





I can do it myself without having chills, but if someone else does it or with some other items... Though nails are the worst for me.Why does it give people chills when you scratch your nails on a chalkboard?
Its just the the chalkboard is a weird material so it makes a scratchy noise and it bothers your ears. Thats why.Why does it give people chills when you scratch your nails on a chalkboard?
Getting the chill's is a mechanism that your body uses for when your brain is taking back control in situations of unease. This feeling of the chill's is centering you body and mind. Think about it, after you get the chill's, you feel all warm and fuzzy. You have centered yourself.

Report Abuse



So think about this, having one big chill is just like having an orgasim. And what does it feel like after having an orgasim? ...A very warm, fuzzy and centering state of mind.

Report Abuse



Yes, it gives me chills. Even thinking about it makes my nails feel icky.





For me, it gives me chills because it's just a really bad feel of friction.


Just really bad friction.


And I don't mind the sound, it's just that very rough scratchy texture when you scratch your nails on a chalkboard.





Agggghhh, this doesn't make me feel too good. %26gt;%26lt;
How is sounds and feels to you and/or your body that is why.

No comments:

Post a Comment