Saturday, August 21, 2010

I just got my skin pricked by a nail last month,didnt take any injections,now it hurts .what do i do?

Take tetanus toxoid injection. The wound will become septic due to rust from the nail.


Please see the webpage for more details on Tetanus.I just got my skin pricked by a nail last month,didnt take any injections,now it hurts .what do i do?
weeks to heal....';now it hurts';...perhaps your diabetic. see a doctor.I just got my skin pricked by a nail last month,didnt take any injections,now it hurts .what do i do?
When was your last tetanus shot? Clean it out with peroxide, this kills the germs and helps healing. By all means keep it clean! Might not hurt to call your family physician.
tetanus injections are must. and try dressing your wound it would be better if you meet a doctor ok. take care
Go to the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment