Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can I file my gel nails to change the shape or should I get it done at the salon?

I just had them done for the first time, and do not really like the shape. She made them a little too round for my taste. Do I need to go back to get them to re-shaped or can I do it myself with a nail file? Will doing it myself damage them or make them look bad in anyway?Can I file my gel nails to change the shape or should I get it done at the salon?
Go to the salon - its better to get it done professionally and not ruin it and pay again for the wholeeeeeeeeeeeee set!Can I file my gel nails to change the shape or should I get it done at the salon?
File away!





I wore false nails for years and my aunt and cousin are nail techs. You wont harm your nails. The worst that will happen is that the polish might start to lift off sooner than normal.
git em' done at the salon , babe. u could mess em' up reall easy n they wont even look like nails.
Ohh god no, do them yourself, it's so easy to shape them, you just need a good nail file! Square nails are in!


Try squaring them up, easy peasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment