Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is all this brown stuff under my finger nails? It's like I've been playing with Plasticine, but I haven't?

Doesn't taste nice either...What is all this brown stuff under my finger nails? It's like I've been playing with Plasticine, but I haven't?
you should always wash your hands after going for a number 2What is all this brown stuff under my finger nails? It's like I've been playing with Plasticine, but I haven't?
All the above could be a reason.


You didn't say what you did before you found your nails all filthy.


It could be another reason, not above.


If you been peeling some kind of fruits or veg. that produce


some kind of a liquid, it will carbonised and turn brownish or black.


e.g. onion, jack fruit etc.
LOL don't taste it!


It's probably just sweat/ skin oil with dust in it. Have you been scratching or have you had your fingers clenched into your hands?
Dude stop playing with poo wash your hands, is could be dirt though.
its dead skin


you get it when you scratch
maybe, its just dirt ...
may be u scratched ur a$$hole and it's ur sh]t!
  • cover girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment