Thursday, August 5, 2010

Nail varnish on carpet...how do I get it off?

I have spilled black nail varnish on my purple carpet. FAIL, yes I know





Any ideas how I could get it off?Nail varnish on carpet...how do I get it off?
That's not good. Nail polish is about the only thing I've NOT been able to get out of carpet. Avoid trying nail polish remover, as this could disolve the carpet.





You can try Tech Spot Remover, but don't count on it. Still, Tech's removed motor oil, ink, grease, cat vomit, and bunny urine from different carpet styles and colors around our house.





Failing that, put a plant over the stain if it's not in a traffic area.Nail varnish on carpet...how do I get it off?
I don't know if this will work for ';old'; stains, but for new ones: Use a lot of water, keep the stain wet! Use about 15-20 squirts of hair spray and 3-5 splashes of rubbing alcohol. Scrub gently with a small scrub brush. Blot with paper towels. Repeat as necessary. Don't forget to keep pouring water during the process. Good luck hun xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment