Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is It Normal to Have Two Different Colored Nails?

I remember watching the first season of Lost and the character Charlie wore a different color of nail polish on I believe his index finger and the rest was painted black. I was wondering if that's a normal trend because I've never seen that before, but it looked pretty cool. Any pictures of this would be great as well.Is It Normal to Have Two Different Colored Nails?
i do it also. it is normal, and a cool trend. well, but if you are going to do that be careful in choosing the colors. like you choose:


black-white,


red-white,


blue-white,


blue-pink,


purple-hot pink so on.Is It Normal to Have Two Different Colored Nails?
I usually have black nail-polish with my little finger on my right hand painted red. Mine is something me and my best friend just always did when we were younger and we've just carried it on into adult life. His are unpainted with his left little finger pink.
It's personal preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment