Thursday, August 5, 2010

I took my God to get groomed today and they clipped her nails to short. How long until it heals?

I have a chow chow, And shes around 10, They did everything great except that! She was bleeding and everything,,, Not shes limping because it hurts, How long until this heals?





Thank you!I took my God to get groomed today and they clipped her nails to short. How long until it heals?
A lot of times when groomers do nails, the dog will pull away at the last minute and the groomer will accidentally clip the nail too short. The pain should go away relatively quickly, and should heal up within a day or two. If you notice her bleeding again at all, you can put a little bit of flour on the tip of the nail where the blood is coming out of. I hope you won't be angry with your groomer because even the best make mistakes sometimes. I took my God to get groomed today and they clipped her nails to short. How long until it heals?
Aww, It happens, that's why they sell powders to stop the bleeding. I wouldn't yell at the groomer or make a big deal about it.


Groomers love dogs and believe me do not want to clip there nails to short on purpose. It's easy to think professionals should be perfect ALL the time but they are after all just people.



You groom your God? Wow! ;)





Her nails will heal quickly (a day or two), but I wouldn't take her back to that groomer. Actually, I'd take her back and give them a piece of my mind for hurting my dog and leaving her bleeding, then never come back!
Unfortunately, it's far too easy to cut a dog's nails too short, regardless of how hard you try NOT to. Yes, it's painful and it will bleed. But, it should feel better VERY quickly!
first take her to a groomer and if you ever cut her nails the blood line you cut it just about a bit before that line

No comments:

Post a Comment