Thursday, August 5, 2010

I have an infeted hang nail for two months. It won't go away. What should I do?

What should I do? It is really red around it. Under the skin it is really puffy. If I touch on the opposite side of my thumb it even hurts. It is very tender. On the inside of it it is kinda green. There isn't any more skin hanging off.





Should I just put some over-the-counter cream?





I read on the internet to go to the doctor and get antibiotics. The only thing is that I am already really sick (since Thanksgiving). I am on antibiotics for bacterial infections. Will that help it?





Well, what do you think?I have an infeted hang nail for two months. It won't go away. What should I do?
different kind of infection, best advise: go back to your Dr. ASAP - good luckI have an infeted hang nail for two months. It won't go away. What should I do?
If you've been on anti-biotics since Thanksgiving, or for any period of more than a few days, and it hasn't helped yet it isn't likely to suddenly start. Call your doctor again. Good luck.
Go to the doctors.
apply neat essential oil of Lavender.

No comments:

Post a Comment