Saturday, August 21, 2010

I dyed my hair and the gloves broke, now I have two coloured nails. How can I get it off, I've tried bleach.

Haha. The same thing happened to me about a month ago. I tried EVERYTHING to get it off but nothing works. My suggestion, go to the nail salon. They used the buffer thing and filed my nails down. I mean my nails were a little thin and brittle but at least they weren't black.I dyed my hair and the gloves broke, now I have two coloured nails. How can I get it off, I've tried bleach.
The same thing happened to me about 6 weeks ago, only 1 nail though. I tried nail polish remover (didn't work) and resisted the urge to paint over it with nail polish. It eventually wore off due to a combination of a daily shower and washing my hands a few times a day, it took about 2 weeks to go though. Wash those nails with hotter water than you usually to and use a nail brush to scrub them.I dyed my hair and the gloves broke, now I have two coloured nails. How can I get it off, I've tried bleach.
try cologne .. if that doesn't work, just leave it .. if anyone questions you 'bout it, tell them that uhh angelina jolie does it and it's the ';new thing'; .. if you're conscious 'bout what people say, just paint your nails ..





it goes with time eventually either way.





PS - PS - help please? suggestions from anyone who's been in NY!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
try polish remover. If that does not work, do what I do, suffer. color your nails a color that will cover the dye. It usually washes off in a week.
Nail polish remover? :/


The only thing I can suggest is keep your nails painted with a color that wont let it show through- until the stains have grown out..
i'd say just paint over it. multiple coats if necessary? (: but if ur a guy......then take some other persons advice cuz idk anything about hair dye. unless you dont mind having your fingernails painted. :P lol what color was it?
I think they sell something at Sally Beauty Supply that will take the color off skin, if you have one of those near you. I'd try rubbing alcohol. :)
Fag ash apparantly works
MAGIC ERASER. No joke. Those things are a miracle.
Nail polish remover or i heard olive oil works too.
nail polish remover or alcohol
Nail polish remover.


If that doesn't work get a manicure with the money you saved from dying your hair at home.
i heard vinegar might help although it may dry your nails out a bit
Hmmmmm.......Idk try sopa and water after it starts wearing down
Dye the other eight to match?
  • cover girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment