Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If a entire nail fell off, what happens to it?

You will grow a new one. Mine got infected from an bite by our bird ( he nicked the corner of my thumbnail at the bottom) and it eventually all fell off but has regrown already.If a entire nail fell off, what happens to it?
gables is right it will grow back after it falls off no worries.If a entire nail fell off, what happens to it?
It lies there wherever it fell until someone throws it away.





If you were wondering what happens to your finger, you grow another one.
When I was a little girl about 5 years old I accidently closed the car door on my thumb. I cried because my whole nail came off. I came home and had two bowls one filled with water and the other with ice. Don't worry it grows back. You may want to try and put something over it just to make sure nothing gets in there. Maybe you should call your doctor tomarrow and speak with a nurse because we don't always need to speak to the doctor. The nurse can probaly just as well help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment